NAWGJ Code of Professional Responsibility:
• A judge should not solicit meets for herself/himself or for others.
• A judge should assist in maintaining the integrity and competence of the profession of judging women’s gymnastic events.
• A judge should assist the Association in fulfilling its duty to make judges for women’s gymnastics events available.
• A judge shall be completely unbiased.
• A judge should not give any appearance of any particular friendship with any coach or competitor.
• A judge should not become intimate with coaches or affiliates of teams or contestants who she/he may later be called upon to judge.
• A judge shall not use her/his position to endeavor to influence or attempt to influence anyone in any manner whatsoever, or to obtain any special advantage for herself/himself by reasons of or as consequence or her/his being a judge.
• Judges may not participate in any wagering activities involving amateur, collegiate or professional gymnastics, nor can they provide any information to individuals involved in any type of gymnastics wagering activities.
NAWGJ INSURANCE – What does it cover?
$500,000 covers each NAWGJ member – ONLY while we are at a meet which has been assigned and contracted by an elected NAWGJ assigner. USAG has a million dollar coverage per occurrence.
National Board Meeting Minutes July 2017
WA State Governing Board Minutes July 2017
WA State General Membership Minutes July 2017
WA State Governing Board Minutes Aug 2016
WA State General Membership Minutes Aug 2016